Still no fttf for port canaveral!

Getting frustrated! So many ports/sailings have had their FTTF open up for their cruises, but Port Canaveral sailings have not for my March 2019 sailing. I called at one time, and they told me they would be available in the Spring. Well, it is nearly summer now, and still not available! But everyday, many new excursions appear in my account to choose from. I wonder what the hold up is all about?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dont worry, you will get it, just keep checking everyday until you do! I got my last one for the cruise we just took in April this year last May. We are on the Breeze next April and its just a matter of time before we see it.

I am getting ready to book a Cuba cruise for fall 2019 and we will get a suite, so I will not worry about that one too much.

Getting frustrated! So many ports/sailings have had their FTTF open up for their cruises, but Port Canaveral sailings have not for my March 2019 sailing. I called at one time, and they told me they would be available in the Spring. Well, it is nearly summer now, and still not available! But everyday, many new excursions appear in my account to choose from. I wonder what the hold up is all about?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Keep checking.

And now that Carnival has priced it so high, it must not be selling as FTTF has been available for our cruise for weeks & weeks.

Yep, just sitting there. In the past, it would have sold out in a day.

You are worrying over nothing. You will not get shut out.

Why does it depend on the number of diamonds and platinums?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The more of them there are the less FTTF they will sell since Platinum and Diamonds get similar perks.

I noticed Carnival is cutting back on the ability to check in far in advance - I would expect FTTF to not be made available until closer to the sailing date.

It is already available for some ports. This is what I've seen so far:

Galveston

Miami

Baltimore

Tampa

New Orleans

Seattle

New York

Jacksonville

Charleston

Fort Lauderdale

Why does it depend on the number of diamonds and platinums?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One of the perks of FTTF that is shared by Diamonds/Platinums is that your cabin is ready when you board. A room steward can only clean so many cabins between last weeks passengers getting off/out of their cabins (by 8:00AM) and this weeks passengers either FTTF or Diamond/Platinum getting on (say 11:30AM)