Any New Carnival Cruise excursions Discount Codes???

From time to time people post about Discount codes for excursions. Does anyone have a new one. I have a trip coming up in July and was looking to book some excursions. The last discount did not effect me since it was only for Mexican Port of calls, my trip is the Eastern Caribbean. The only thing I can find at the moment is 20% off select spa treatments.

Thanks for your help.

From time to time people post about Discount codes for excursions. Does anyone have a new one. I have a trip coming up in July and was looking to book some excursions. The last discount did not effect me since it was only for Mexican Port of calls, my trip is the Eastern Caribbean. The only thing I can find at the moment is 20% off select spa treatments.

Thanks for your help.

I have not seen any web sites that offer discount codes specifically for Carnival excursions for several years. There are certain independent excursion operators that will offer a discount, typically 20%, if a group of people, usually 20 or more, all book the tour together. The discount code is usually the name of the person that organizes the group. We were part of a group that booked an excursion on St. Thomas that got such a discount, and also one the we booked when we went to LaRomana (Dominican Republic).

I never had any discount codes when we booked our excursions through Carnival, but I did get 10% back for using my Carnival credit card when we booked in advance. It seems like immediately after booking the cruise, they had some bundle promo, but we weren't ready to look at excursions, so not sure what all the stipulations were on that.

Sometimes there is a package deal in the first 48 or 72 hours after initially booking a cruise. Had to buy 3 different excursions to get a 15 or 20% discount on all. If you later cancelled one, you could lose the discount.

Look into your cruise manager for details, not apparent elsewhere.

a couple months ago they had a Grand turk excursion sale, 10% off. Luckily, Allstate had a 10% off e-gift card available at the same time, so, combined, our Grand Turk excursion is 20% off.

Between this and the aforementioned Mexican one, they do have periodic excursion discount codes. But, they are apparently at random, and short lived.

No reason to wait to book your excursions, hoping for a sale. If you buy them at full price, and a sale comes along, you can cancel, and then rebook at the discounted price (just check to make sure your chosen excursion isn't sold out, or nearly sold out, first).

a couple months ago they had a Grand turk excursion sale' date=' 10% off. Luckily, Allstate had a 10% off e-gift card available at the same time, so, combined, our Grand Turk excursion is 20% off.

Between this and the aforementioned Mexican one, they do have periodic excursion discount codes. But, they are apparently at random, and short lived.

No reason to wait to book your excursions, hoping for a sale. If you buy them at full price, and a sale comes along, you can cancel, and then rebook at the discounted price (just check to make sure your chosen excursion isn't sold out, or nearly sold out, first).[/quote']

Thanks, that is a good point. Don't think any of the excursions I'm looking at will sell out since we are the only ship in port on most days.

Thanks, that is a good point. Don't think any of the excursions I'm looking at will sell out since we are the only ship in port on most days.

I think she was referring to selling out on your sailing which could happen.