Penthouse or Royal Suite Sleeping for 4

BubbaBoat

M-class ships have a king size bed in the bedroom and in the living room is a queen size sofa bed. We were in it last summer with our adult son and my mom. A cot was brought in and set up, which was the worst bed I've ever seen! After the first night they were able to get us one of the smaller single pullout sofas and put a regular mattress on it. It was kept in the dining room and made up every evening. Haven't stayed in an s-class penthouse yet, but I believe it's the same set-up, king bed, 1queen sofa bed. Royal suites are the same.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On an S-Class Royal, the couch pulls into a bed, with the bedroom having its' own queen-ish bed. What we did for our older teens at the time was request a roll-away. We had to wait until we boarded and were initially questioned to reveal that we were not having a fifth occupant in the room. When they were satisfied that it was "only" two older teens, they brought the roll-away. It remained in the room, stored upright during the day. There is closet space in the living room, and the small half-bath served well for toilet and nightime usage. Otherwise, they showered in our master bath.

hope this helps

We have cruised as three adults in S class RS and PH and PH on M class.

The sofa beds in all have been perfectly comfortable for one young adult or young couple. I add the young as the beds are quite low down! For two teens you would need an extra bed. In either of the PH rooms there is lots of space to put it in a corner somewhere during the day (folded) although less space in the RS it would fit. Remember if you are planning on entering one day to ask the butler to store it elsewhere so it is out of your way.

The PH has an additional advantage for four guests in that on both S and M class it has a second bathroom with shower, good sized sink and toilet. S class RS only has sink and toilet and M class RS only has the one bathroom.

Perks for all four of you being in the one higher suite room include drinks packages, unlimited speciality dining for all and some fabulous family time! It has always been our preferred choice to pay for one large room rather than two mid size....

Have a great cruise.

Get the PH. You're going to need a roll away bed and there is more room for it in the PH. There are more closets and two full bathrooms. Agree that the roll away beds are AWFUL. The pullout couch (where I slept) was only slightly better. Having the extra space makes all the difference.