TV Channels on Rhapsody

Baxter

From what I remember they only had a closed circuit television that played events that had happened earlier on the cruise and then some movies. Other then that the only station I remember was CNN and it only come in when the satellite on the ship would pick it up. It might have changed I cruise in Feb. of last year.

More__Sports_Sport_TV_prv.gif

Last October, the World Series was on the Spanish ESPN channel. We heard English while the game was on, but all the commercials were in Spanish. I remember a CNN channel, but it was CNN International. Don't remember a jack on the TV in our JS
for a portable DVD player. The retro channel shows were a hoot! Especially the "big hair" dos!

Kat
110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Do the TVs have jacks to plug in a portable DVD player??

Yes they do have jacks that allow you to plug in a DVD player. I remember laughing and telling DH that he could have brought his playstation 2 with us.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that there will NOT be any ESPN on the Rhapsody, I want my husband to myself for the week lol

FYI, there is ESPN on the ship. I even got to watch the White Sox in the World Series while on the Mariner. Seeing that I grew up in Chicago, I thought it was fantastic!

Archived