YC pool hours

Grandma of 4

Is the area closed? Can you still sit out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pool closed at 8PM each evening. You can sit out there but the cushions will be removed from the loungers and the net put over the pool. The tables and chairs will also be available to sit at. The bartender will be there as long as he has customers! :DMost people were "long gone" by 8PM so it was never an issue. Enjoy!

If I recall correctly, the "hot" tubs also have the nets over them after 8PM. The pool attendants are done at 8PM. There is no one to look after you.
Aww i was hoping to soak at nite in a nice hot tub. Guess will have to goto pool deck and find an open hot tub. I dont mind if there are no attendants. I can get my own towels and such. Would rather be able to relax in a nice quiet hot tub with some alcholic beverages if possible.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Aww i was hoping to soak at nite in a nice hot tub. Guess will have to goto pool deck and find an open hot tub. I dont mind if there are no attendants. I can get my own towels and such. Would rather be able to relax in a nice quiet hot tub with some alcholic beverages if possible.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

You can soak till 9:00 in the hot tub outside the Thermal Suite in the spa. Afraid no beverages, however.

There is a ledge that circles the YC pool. You can dangle your feet in, and the motion of he ship does run water above the lip and onto the edge. You can relax in the two hot tubs. Hot seems to be a euphemism to most users, since they didn't really seem terribly hot. Not uncomfortable, but not very hot.

Is the YC Pool also 6 ft deep? Any shallow end to just relax in? Thank You!