Star Class Cocktail Party

Hello all,

I think I have read where your Genie will organize a cocktail party for you, if requested. Has anyone had any experience with this? What additional costs would be associated with having something like this?

We hosted a cocktail party for 12 on the Allure when we had the Sky Loft. Our Genie arranged everything perfectly, snacks, various food trays, a personalized Anniversary cake, and a full rolling bar with bartender. It was a wonderful success - our Genie arrived to set everything up and once done we all left to go to dinner while our Genie arranged for our suite to be returned to normal.

I seem to recall we paid an hourly rate for the bartender and bar. It was very reasonable and certainly earned our Genie a generous tip at the end of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Even if you are not in star class, the suite lounge concierge will set this up for you. We were charged $50/hour for a bartender and we paid for the food and beverage. I had contacted them in advance and once I boarded. It has always gone very smoothly. One time I asked for some extra chairs and they were not able to do that, however in star class I would think they may be able to do that for you.