Not just breaking even with Cheers......

susan1957

We will be purchasing Cheers, and my twenty-something son & nephew will definitely be purchasing Cheers.

I will probably be a little more likely to partake a bit more with Cheers to get my money's worth, even though it only takes about 6-7 drinks, but I'm also going to eat a lot more than I'm comfortable with too. Because, vacation. lol

We get cheers every time we sail, and I don't think I've ever hit the 15 mark. However, I drink several drinks from the alchemy bar throughout the evening, so I know I break even. But it's never my goal to hit 15. My goal is to drink when and what I want.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I didn't know sharing was OK when it didn't have alcohol. All these Cheers threads and this is the first time someone actually posted something that helped me.

No sharing is allowed even with nonalcoholic drinks - try passing a bunch of sodas around your table and see what happens

Rather than reading threw it all...Is it 15 drinks period a day or 15 alcoholic drinks a day?
15 Alcoholic drinks per day, plus unlimited non alcoholic drinks including espresso based hot and cold drinks, bottled water (still & fizzy), honest tea bottled iced tea, Rockstar energy drinks, vitamin water, soda, juice, milkshakes & Powerade. Best bang for your buck is the Alchemy Bar, which is open from about 400-100.

How many people even drink 15 drinks total (of any kind) in a given day? I have tea in the morning, a wine cooler with dinner 2-3 times a week, and bottled water the rest of the time. I would feel bloated and miserable if I was drinking milkshakes, sodas, etc. that frequently.

:o:o:o,but in my defense I do not do it on a regular basis.

All it seems to take to "break even" is a couple glasses of okish red wine at dinner and a couple Hennessy XOs afterwards. Anything else earlier in the day, even just some bubbly water or coffee, or an extended night is essentially free.