Barefoot Beach Cabana

We need help with choosing a cabana on Barefoot Beach in Labadee. We are considering hilltop (H4) or (H5). Do you have a view of the ocean? Does anyone have a picture of the cabana? The only cabanas left were hilltop and standard. Thank you.

Although I don’t have a picture I can tell you that although the hill tops are nice they are not terrific if you have mobility concerns, children, or plan to be moving about to lunch, the facilities, or the water. They have rock steps and IMHO hard to use. My family much preferred the standard cabana - right on the sand set back from the water and other guests, but close to lunch and the facilities. It was much easier to drag the float to the water and to get drinks. You can view the water from all locations and anyplace is beautiful. I know others will have different opinions and this is mine. Have a wonderful time! Don’t forget to tip the wait staff as they are usually from Labadee and not the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need help with choosing a cabana on Barefoot Beach in Labadee. We are considering hilltop (H4) or (H5). Do you have a view of the ocean? Does anyone have a picture of the cabana? The only cabanas left were hilltop and standard. Thank you.

While the view from the hilltop is wonderful, as previously mentioned you have to walk on rocks to get down to the water, restrooms and buffet. If you plan on spending a lot of time in the beautiful water- which is calm- or have young children, stick to the standard cabana's. I believe if you go on youtube you can see videos of the locations.

Hilltop H-6 in my opinion is the best one. The views are gorgeous. The ship is in the distance directly in front of you. It is awesome. H-5 is nice but has some blockage from the trees. Can't remember what H-4 was like.

We have been in W-1 and W-2 and we just couldn't stand them. Yes the beach is right in front of you and you step right in but you are right on top on each other.

Just one cruisers opinion. Enjoy!!!!!

FYI: on some maps H-6 as well as H-7 do not show up.

Here is a view of H-6. As some of the other people mentioned, you do have to use a ladder to get down to the water, so it is a bit of an inconvenience; however, it is still easily our favorite cabana on barefoot beach.

1471189938_cruiseview.thumb.jpg.32c2cea3e68a6914761766db358e6501.jpg