Do Diamonds get Specialty restaurant BOGO?

Cruising with our daughter & son-in-law soon. They're Diamond. Are Diamonds eligible for BOGO or just D+ & Pinnacle? Thanks.

Tim

FYI, the first two night BOGO deal offered on your cruise planner to every cruiser (including first time ever cruisers) is less expensive than the D+ discount. :mad:

FYI, the first two night BOGO deal offered on your cruise planner to every cruiser (including first time ever cruisers) is less expensive than the D+ discount. :mad:

Well, that’s not fair......you mean we spent all that money to reach D+ and we could have had the BOGO at a lower price being a newbie? Of all the nerve......lol

Gwen [emoji3]

I was wondering what was different from the BOGO I can purchase as a first time RCI cruiser and the one discussed here. The first two night BOGO in my cruise planner is $40.

According to the Cruise Planner for a 5 night Brilliance cruise we'll be on out of Tampa, Chops is $35 pp & Giovanni's is $30 pp. If those prices are correct, D+ & above BOGO will cost $65 total (probably plus service charge) for dinner at those two locations. The 2 night BOGO that you can purchase thru the cruise planner is $40 pp or $80. If the prices are correct on the cruise planner, D+ & above BOGO is $15 cheaper.

Tim

I was wondering what was different from the BOGO I can purchase as a first time RCI cruiser and the one discussed here. The first two night BOGO in my cruise planner is $40.

100% true. The D+ "benefit" is more expensive than the regular price charged for everyone... has been like this since the BOGO has been offered to all cruisers on the cruise planner.

Not only that, my last two sailings both Chops and Giovanni's were higher priced individually on board than on the cruise planner, so when you do get on board to use the D+ "benefit", the end result is even worse had you purchased the regular BOGO pre-cruise on the cruise planner. :mad:

Cruising with our daughter & son-in-law soon. They're Diamond. Are Diamonds eligible for BOGO or just D+ & Pinnacle? Thanks.

Tim

Just D+ and up.

But you and Kathy can use your BOGO to take them to dinner. :D