What to do with Carnival gift cards

ManyMore

We were forced to cancel our cruise and now we have Carnival gift cards we aren't going to be able to use. I'm trying to find out what to do with them. I can't lose all that money, have been collecting them for a while now. I even have some that are $25 that they don't do any more. :(

The only thing you really can do is try to sell them for a discount. This is one of the reasons I caution people about collecting gift cards to pay for vacation expenses. You will always be refunded in the same form of payment if you cancel so if you won’t be able to use the gift cards in the future then it’s not really worth the discount you got upfront.

ETA: my answer assumes you can’t book another cruise for some reason. That would obviously be the preferred way to go.

I agree booking another would be ideal but that is not possible in our situation. Also, I don't have a $1000, I believe I have $500 or so. I would have to check if someone was actually interested in them.

i agree booking another would be ideal but that is not possible in our situation. Also, i don't have a $1000, i believe i have $500 or so. I would have to check if someone was actually interested in them.

$425 if you take paypal.