Yhonny-Cave Tubing.com-stole my wife

Bobby400

My family of three booked with Yhonny of Cave Tubing.com. First let me tell you that I'm sure all the cave tubing operators are excellent. The Setting is magical and any posters who complain about the walk should open their eyes. The jungle is beautiful and part of the experience. As for Yhonny he is the entrepreneur of Belize. After working for the cruise companies for five years he started his own company. He is justifiably proud of his achievement and he offers twice the caves for half the price ($45). Almost 100 per cent of his business comes from this board. He is funny informative and a bundle of energy. If he got paid by the word he'd make more money because silence is not in his vocabulary.

I notified Yhonny via e-mail that my wife did not swim. Yhonny responded that he would watch her personally. Honey, if you're reading this....please come back to NYC. Yhonny wouldn't let go of her and he was very reassuring. His operation is safe, professional, informative and funny and most men have to pay a lot more than $45 to get rid of their wife. Yhonny if you're reading this.....I'll give you $50 dollars if you'll put her in a tube and send her home.

Archived