Massage question

luvabargain

Question for those who have used the spa/packages. I'm planning on getting either the relaxing touch for 2 (30 min. bali massage + tea) or the Relaxing Wave for couples (30 min. bali massage + 30 min. specific facial treatment for $55 more). Has anyone done either these or both? I'm wondering what the facial treatment entails and if it is worth the extra $55? If it's just all about slapping some goop on and trying to get me to buy creams, then it's not something I'm interested in, but if it's an actual facial massage, I'm more interested. This will be on Seaside.

Yeah, the facial was pretty much them cleaning my face, using an exfoliant, and rubbing cream on. Not great. However, the Thermal Spa is the best thing ever!!!!!

Thank you for replying! This is what I suspected, based on the description they used "one specific facial treatment". I will save ourselves $55 and just do the one massage - can't wait to use that Thermal Spa area!

I've been checking the prices online and they've all been going up. Today the Thermal Area Cruise pass went up from $90/pp to $130 - something I was expecting just from seeing the other prices jump. Just an FYI for anyone looking. They are still showing the inflated prices on the ones I quoted above. They still say they're a 43% savings from onboard prices, I doubt that now unless the onboard prices went up that much as well. I haven't called yet to see about the pricing.