Dropping Bags and Parking at Bayonne

I know there's a parking garage for $20 per day (guaranteed spaces).

What is the procedure for parking there? Can you pull up curbside, drop your bags off with a valet, then go park and check in? Or do you have to park and bring everything with you to check in?

Will probably have 4 bags and a stroller with our little ones, so I want to make it as efficient as possible when we get there.

I know there's a parking garage for $20 per day (guaranteed spaces).

What is the procedure for parking there? Can you pull up curbside, drop your bags off with a valet, then go park and check in? Or do you have to park and bring everything with you to check in?

Will probably have 4 bags and a stroller with our little ones, so I want to make it as efficient as possible when we get there.

You drop off, then park

From what I read and understand is yes, you pull up and drop your bags with your luggage tags attached. You can even drop off your passengers to wait for you. Pull ahead to the parking area. Now, I have read that if the garage is full they will direct you to the overflow outdoor lot across the street, but you will get a spot.

From what I read and understand is yes, you pull up and drop your bags with your luggage tags attached. You can even drop off your passengers to wait for you. Pull ahead to the parking area. Now, I have read that if the garage is full they will direct you to the overflow outdoor lot across the street, but you will get a spot.

This is essentially what is supposed to happen.

You're sailing on the Anthem with 4 bags, little ones, and a stroller. I would drop off everyone and go and park your car by yourself. Be sure to bring your parking ticket with you because when you disembark, you have to prepay via machine before you can exit the parking.

Agree with all. Drop luggage and family and go park. Garage is only a one minute walk to terminal. Whether you will be able to park in garage or sent to overflow lot (not too long a walk) depends on how early you arrive and how many parking spots open up as passengers from previous sailing exit. We usually arrive around 10:30 and always get a good spot.