When can cruise excursions be booked

BermudaMom

Hi Everyone,

September will be our first Cunard cruise. I've tried to login online and see what excursions are available for it which I did look at months ago when we booked it but for some reason now, cannot see what's available. How far out from a cruise date can you book excursions? Perhaps I'm too early?

When shore excursions become available to book in voyage personaliser seems to vary for different voyages. And the FAQ gives conflicting information. One page on the FAQ states "Shore Excursions become available approximately 180 days before you sail." Another page on the FAQ states "Shore Excursions are typically available to reserve on-line via the Voyage Personaliser approximately 12 weeks prior to travel."

I can tell you that for our upcoming June 10th voyage, shore excursions were not listed in voyage personaliser until early March (approximately 90 days prior to departure). So for a September voyage, it still could be a bit early for the excursions to be listed.

Thanks. I did try again last night with no luck. It notes reasons being they are not yet available or you're on a transatlantic voyage and that's definitely not the reason. Will leave it for a few more days.