Woodwind or Sea Cow?

karylrocks

I have seen amazing reviews for both of these companies, I can book Woodwind directly or Sea Cow through the cruise ship. They both look really great, any opinions from those who have experienced one of these tours would be welcome! Also thinking about renting a golf cart for the other half of our day, we have over 12 hours in port.

We did Woodwind last year and loved it! We usually don’t do non ship excursions, but we had heard so many good things about Woodwind that we did it.....and it didn’t disappoint. It was fabulous! We are also going this year and renting a golf cart this time. I would definitely do Woodwind again, but would also like to see the island. From what i understand, golf carts can only be rented first thing in the morning and if one doesn’t show up it is rented to someone else. If you have heard different please let me know, as we would love to do both as well.

Through so many fantastic reviews of Woodwind, I reached out to them to book for our December cruise.

I received an email back from Ulf that he was currently picking up the new Woodwind and was not currently in Bonaire and would confirm availability when he was back.

Maybe they're getting a larger boat?

I have seen amazing reviews for both of these companies, I can book Woodwind directly or Sea Cow through the cruise ship. They both look really great, any opinions from those who have experienced one of these tours would be welcome! Also thinking about renting a golf cart for the other half of our day, we have over 12 hours in port.

Absolutely Sea Cow.... Pierre and the entire team are excellent and will give you a great time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We went with Woodwind post-hurricane last year. Although their operation is well run, the snorkeling was disappointing compared to some other islands in the Caribbean.. very little fish, reef, coral. My expectations were too high... maybe the lack of those things was due to Hurricane damage. Hopefully things are improving.