Catholic Mass

LOL. The distance from Crown Bay to Havensight is 3 miles. Town is almost half way in between. In July, it might be a little warm to walk from Crown Bay. There is also a small Catholic church in Frenchtown, St. Anne's. The church closest to Havensight is actually Anglican.

Google Maps had it as 1.8 from Crown Bay, 2.6 from Havensight, I rounded, and I assume the extra distance is to allow for walking versus a direct crow flies route.

GMaps also shows a Holy Family Catholic Church about 2 blocks from Havensight pier: VI, 213, Rte 30, Anna's Retreat, St Thomas 00802, USVI

We docked at Havensight and everything else has been driving so not sure about the walkability. I would probably assume a taxi to be the best option, if nothing else you don't want to get there covered in sweat. I am sure that this is not uncommon and someone at the church will help you get a cab back if needed.

Holy Family is a lot farther than 2 blocks from Havensight. It is almost to Coki Beach. I have a Garmin proven distance of 3 miles from the old Mojo's at Havensight to the end of the fence at Crown Bay. There is a sidewalk the whole way, so it isn't a bad walk, but in the summer, kinda sweaty. So much for Google maps. LOL.