Drink Package Sales

Sometimes they're random, sometimes they revolve around holidays. The best I've seen is around Cyber Monday. You could always buy it now and if a better price comes out before you sail it's easy to cancel it and rebook at the sale price.

Is there any special time that they offer sales on the drink packages? We have never bought the package and I don’t want to buy now and then the sale show up.

Random.

What is a "must buy" daily price for the Ultimate Package? Right now, it's $50 for our sailing...

As stated above, if you want it buy it. If the price drops after you buy it just cancel for a full refund then re-order at the new price. You're out nothing.

Geez, my drink package is $60/day. They must have different prices for different length cruises I suppose.

We paid $45 plus the 18% for our upcoming Oasis cruise. $53.10 per day total

I assume the $60 was inclusive of the 18%

Geez, my drink package is $60/day. They must have different prices for different length cruises I suppose.

Not really, but it does very by ship and when they run sales it's not on every ship, nor every sailing.

The sales are also not often 'advertised'. It just gets listed at a different price point (no 20% off tag or such).

Not really, but it does very by ship and when they run sales it's not on every ship, nor every sailing.

The sales are also not often 'advertised'. It just gets listed at a different price point (no 20% off tag or such).

I will keep checking then. Thanks for the insight!

Our next cruise on Freedom, we are in at $41+ tip. I think we bought that on the last Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Some of the more recent sales have been close, but not that low.

Past pricing doesn't guarantee future deals. Your personal experience may vary. yaadaa, yaadaa, yaadaa....

What is a "must buy" daily price for the Ultimate Package? Right now, it's $50 for our sailing...

When it's less than you would spend a la carte.

Obviously that varies based on how much you drink. For some us $60 per day is great deal!

Last year on Anthem bottomed out at $38. This year on Harmony so far hasn't gone below $45. Cruise Planner discounts usually start showing up about 7 months before sailing, so check back later if you're farther out.

Just a question about cancelling and rebooking. Can they apply the money to the new packages or does it get refunded to cc and new amount taken off. I can see as a canadian losing money in the exchange if rates are different.

Money will be refunded into credit card and cheaper package will be a new and seperate

transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums