VIFP Gift Trading

clawson24

Hey all,

On our cruise last week we got the headphones for our gift. Does anyone have the white tumbler (not Tervis) that they would be interested in trading? My wife really wants the tumbler. I would gladly pay for shipping on your end as well.

Hey all,

On our cruise last week we got the headphones for our gift. Does anyone have the white tumbler (not Tervis) that they would be interested in trading? My wife really wants the tumbler. I would gladly pay for shipping on your end as well.

I don't have any to offer, but good luck in getting one. They are one of the nicest gifts. They keep a hot cup of coffee hot for hours. When traveling, we bring one cup to drink immediately, and one for later. Never disappointed.

On our last B2B we got four of the ceramic tumblers, My spouse kept one. The other three were placed next to the trash. Just not a big fan of trinkets,

Wow! Before I ever did that, I would at least set them out somewhere where someone else could help themselves to them. While you may not have appreciated the gesture, others certainly would have. By leaving them near the trash on debarkation day, your room steward may simply not have the time available to try to do something meaningful with them.

A bit of a waste and really not very gracious.

Next time, give them back to Guest Services or advise Guest Services ahead of time that you don't want their "gifts". Someone, other than the trash can, would love the opportunity to have them.

Hey all,

I will check at home tonight. I think I have 2.

Wow! Before I ever did that, I would at least set them out somewhere where someone else could help themselves to them. While you may not have appreciated the gesture, others certainly would have. By leaving them near the trash on debarkation day, your room steward may simply not have the time available to try to do something meaningful with them.

A bit of a waste and really not very gracious.

Next time, give them back to Guest Services or advise Guest Services ahead of time that you don't want their "gifts". Someone, other than the trash can, would love the opportunity to have them.

agreed

On our last B2B we got four of the ceramic tumblers, My spouse kept one. The other three were placed next to the trash. Just not a big fan of trinkets,

Well, as we say in the South, aren't you special! I guess one man's treasure is another man's trash.

I saw your post earlier today, but even though I have one, I did not respond then because mine is very gently used and I was thinking you'd prefer a new one in the box. If it turns out you don't find one for your DW, let me know, and I'd be happy to mail my gently used one to you for your DW. I have a whole cabinet full of Carnival's tumblers, and I'd be happy to part with my metal one if it would make your DW happy. Mine doesn't have the box, and it has been used twice and has just sit in the cabinet since that second use. Greetings from a fellow Tennessean!

I saw your post earlier today, but even though I have one, I did not respond then because mine is very gently used and I was thinking you'd prefer a new one in the box. If it turns out you don't find one for your DW, let me know, and I'd be happy to mail my gently used one to you for your DW. I have a whole cabinet full of Carnival's tumblers, and I'd be happy to part with my metal one if it would make your DW happy. Mine doesn't have the box, and it has been used twice and has just sit in the cabinet since that second use. Greetings from a fellow Tennessean!

That’s very kind of you, she would be fine with a gently used one. How can I contact you?

Let me know, and if you find them let me know how to contact you!

I have 2 of them. Both are metal (not plastic), brand new, still in the original box. You can email me by clicking my profile.

Well it looks like you got some offers for new ones! If for some reason those don't work out, just repost and I will send you my used one. That's really nice of you to spend the effort to make your wife happy. You're a good husband. Lol. :)