Last minute questions for our first cruise

leepforjoy

We board our ship today and I was wondering if you were allowed to bring water or pop in your backpack when you board or is it like a plan where you have to empty all your liquids before you go on board? Also do they give you a tour of the ship when you go on board?

It appears Princess does allow you to bring a reasonable amount of sealed water or soft drink bottles on board. But their policy is always subject to change.

I am not aware of any tours offered to show you around the ship when you board. Some lines offer special behind the scenes tours during the cruise that generally cost extra. I would check at the hotel reception desk when you board and ask if they offer any type of tour or someone to show you around.

Enjoy your cruise!42aee799a2c0a07639ca7289f5166f5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've not been on a cruise where they offer a general tour of the ship. We always peruse (study, memorize ;-) deck plans ahead of time (and download them...) and do our own tour when we board to familiarize ourself with a new ship. Have fun!!

[i also like to bring deck plans of the other ships that are scheduled to be in port with us, so when we sit on our balcony and look at them, we have a better idea of "what's that round thing up there" ;p]