Presently cruising on Symphony

Can you ask the karaoke host if we can bring our own karaoke disks. I have my favorite songs that you rarely find in the ships songbook.

thank you

Oh this would be awesome! I always have trouble finding songs to sing 😩

Thanks for all the details on Symphony. One question about Hairspray...is the 90 minutes full time from start to end? i.e. is there no intermission or this includes intermission time? We'll be on cruise from Miami so not sure times will be the same but trying to see how early dining works with shows

Thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions! Did you by any chance ever hear the piano player in the Schooner Bar or the guitar player in the pub? Did they draw a good crowd and have people singing along with them?

Thanks again for your time.

Both were excellent and drew a good crowd with plenty of audience participation.

Can you ask the karaoke host if we can bring our own karaoke disks. I have my favorite songs that you rarely find in the ships songbook.

thank you

Sorry we off the ship now but I must say the karaoke host was very good don't miss the rock a roke one night in Dazzles it was great.

They had loads of song lists.

Thanks for all the details on Symphony. One question about Hairspray...is the 90 minutes full time from start to end? i.e. is there no intermission or this includes intermission time? We'll be on cruise from Miami so not sure times will be the same but trying to see how early dining works with shows

No intermission at all.

Question from a tipping thread.

Is it really possible to cancel daily gratuities from your stateroom telephone?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I honestly do not know if you can cancel by stateroom telephone although can see no reason as to why you could not.

Most who cancel do so at guest services to remove gratuities and it apparently is very easy and takes less than a minute.

Thanks so much for the information on the show times! Hopefully they will add a second (matinee) water show similar to Harmony's. We enjoy the shows, but I was hoping Symphony would provided experiences that justify the premium we are paying. Nothing against Hairspray..... but it's been done.....

Thanks so much for the information on the show times! Hopefully they will add a second (matinee) water show similar to Harmony's. We enjoy the shows, but I was hoping Symphony would provided experiences that justify the premium we are paying. Nothing against Hairspray..... but it's been done.....

We were in all honesty a little bored with Hairspray enjoyed Flight and disappointed that there was no second Aqua show like on Symphony.

We thought Hiro was very good but preferred the aqua show on Harmony and also the main ice show.

Hi there, thanks for offering advice, hope you're a great time. If you come across anyone on debarkment tryng to store their luggage in Barcelona, could you please advise. Our flight back from Barcelona isn't until evening on 29th July so would like to store our cases and I'm stuck! Many thanks in advance

Hi there, thanks for offering advice, hope you're a great time. If you come across anyone on debarkment tryng to store their luggage in Barcelona, could you please advise. Our flight back from Barcelona isn't until evening on 29th July so would like to store our cases and I'm stuck! Many thanks in advance

We've used http://lockerbarcelona.com/ in the past.

As you disembark there is a company in the terminal offering to store your luggage and take it to the airport for you.

You're very welcome and trust you all have such a great cruise as our family recently had.

We enjoyed the MDR for most dinners although also ate at Chops and 150 Central Park which were both excellent and ate all breakfasts except one at Solarium Bistro and used the outdoor seating area.

We visited visited the MDR for eggs Benedict on one occasion it's not on the menu but just ask.

I would like to use my first post here at CC to thank you for all the information you have given me before my first cruise ever(y) leaving Barcelona 8th of july and really looking forward to a new experience

We're getting on in Rome on July 12 so we'll be sharing the ship for a few days.

Annoying that the Royal app does not have any of the Rome departures on it.

Thanks Norwich Cruiser for the info. Planning to go to 150 Central Park for our celebration dinner, but in general the dinners are way too expensive to pay for 6 people. May try Chops for lunch...