Boboli Gardens in Florence

srbbeachbum

Don't know where Princess will drop you off (assuming somewhere on the right side of the Arno) but the gardens are on the left side (south side) of the Arno river. You cross Ponte Vecchio & both Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens are just a short walk up Via de Guicciardini.

I found both Pitti Palace and the Gardens well worth the visit.

Don't know where Princess will drop you off (assuming somewhere on the right side of the Arno) but the gardens are on the left side (south side) of the Arno river. You cross Ponte Vecchio & both Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens are just a short walk up Via de Guicciardini.

I found both Pitti Palace and the Gardens well worth the visit.

The Itinerary says we'll be dropped off in the Historic Center of Florence, so the Boboli Gardens may be an option.

The Itinerary says we'll be dropped off in the Historic Center of Florence, so the Boboli Gardens may be an option.

I have seen cruise buses drop passengers near Santa Croce - from Santa Croce, it is about a 20 minute walk to Piazza de Pitti. If you are dropped off in the vicinity of the Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore), it is about a 15-17 minute walk to Piazza de Pitti. Both the Duomo & Santa Croce are in the historic center of Florence so, either end of the historic center, the gardens are doable.

You can use google maps to mark your route.

I have seen cruise buses drop passengers near Santa Croce - from Santa Croce, it is about a 20 minute walk to Piazza de Pitti. If you are dropped off in the vicinity of the Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore), it is about a 15-17 minute walk to Piazza de Pitti. Both the Duomo & Santa Croce are in the historic center of Florence so, either end of the historic center, the gardens are doable.

You can use google maps to mark your route.

Great. Thank you!