Move over offer and EZ Air

coconutmonkey

I have a question about getting a move over offer. If I have booked EZ Air and paid for the ticket and get a move over offer, does Princess cancel the ticket and issue a credit to be applied on the new move over cruise booking or am I out of pocket for the airfare? Airfare paid is $1000 per person.

Thanks

Princess will cancel the current ticket and your new fare on the move-over sailing will be protected, meaning that even if the new fare is twice what the old fare was, you will not have to pay the difference. And if it is less, they will refund you the difference. All the terms will be spelled out in the offer, and you can ask for clarification from the Princess agent when you speak to him or her.

And as voljeep implied, if you don't respond right away to the offer it will likely be gone. First come, first served.

Princess will cancel the current ticket and your new fare on the move-over sailing will be protected, meaning that even if the new fare is twice what the old fare was, you will not have to pay the difference. And if it is less, they will refund you the difference. All the terms will be spelled out in the offer, and you can ask for clarification from the Princess agent when you speak to him or her.

And as voljeep implied, if you don't respond right away to the offer it will likely be gone. First come, first served.

Thanks so much!