Transport from Miami airport to FLL Hotel & transport from FLL port to Miami hotel

Savage2017

Hi Guys,

I see a lot of posts from FLL airport to Miami but having problems finding what I need so apologies if it’s there already.

My husband and I will be arriving at about 6:30pm into Miami airport and are informed by our travel agent there is a shuttle direct to FLL to our hotel Pier Sixty Six for pre night before our cruise:

firstly is this correct is it easily located in airport?

How long does it take?

Do they go direct to the hotel or do we have to walk etc?

After our cruise we are heading back to Miami to stay for a couple of nights on Collins Ave so need to get back from FLL cruise port to Miami accommodation on Collins Ave.

What recommendations?

How long does it take?

Price for two?

We thought of maybe a cruise excursion but would this bring us to Miami airport and then we have to go from there to our accommodation so adding more cost?

We will have 2 carry on bags and 2 medium sized so less walking with them the better? ( we have done this before so if we have too we will)

Thanks as always guys, any links to recommendations would be great too.

Welcome to the Boards! :D

It is a 45-60+ minute drive from MIA to your hotel. Never heard of a shuttle, unless you are talking about Super Shuttle or maybe American Shuttle (shared shuttle services - expect to pay about $30+ per person) and make some other stops on the way :(

UberX or standard Lyft will be about $35-40 from MIA to Pier 66; taxi on the same run will be about $75+ on the meter

I would also suggest using Uber or Lyft post cruise to get to your Miami Beach hotel. Fares should again be about $35-40

You might contact both hotels to see if they can suggest other local transport options they trust. Have a great cruise! ;)

Welcome to the Boards! :D

It is a 45-60+ minute drive from MIA to your hotel. Never heard of a shuttle, unless you are talking about Super Shuttle or maybe American Shuttle (shared shuttle services - expect to pay about $30+ per person) and make some other stops on the way :(

UberX or standard Lyft will be about $35-40 from MIA to Pier 66; taxi on the same run will be about $75+ on the meter

I would also suggest using Uber or Lyft post cruise to get to your Miami Beach hotel. Fares should again be about $35-40

You might contact both hotels to see if they can suggest other local transport options they trust. Have a great cruise! ;)

Thank you JohninDC;56273556 For the info much appreciated 😉