Early Boarding

LCTXcruiser

Hello fellow travelers!

First, let me apologize for all the questions I've been asking recently. As an experienced traveler, I should know these, but this is my first time being Platinum on Carnival.

We had to select a check in time for boarding when I filled out the travel documents. They put us on a 1:00 boarding time. Here's where my confusion comes in.... If I'm platinum don't we get early boarding access? If so, does the 1:00 time not matter?

Just curious. As always thank you for your responses!

Hello fellow travelers!

First, let me apologize for all the questions I've been asking recently. As an experienced traveler, I should know these, but this is my first time being Platinum on Carnival.

We had to select a check in time for boarding when I filled out the travel documents. They put us on a 1:00 boarding time. Here's where my confusion comes in.... If I'm platinum don't we get early boarding access? If so, does the 1:00 time not matter?

Hi

Yes, you are allowed to disregard your check in time and arrive at your convenience. Just remember that most times the ship is not ready for boarding after 11a.m.

have a great cruise

Platinum gets priority boarding, so you may show up as you like, regardless of your check-in time. Make sure your boarding pass and luggage tags have "Priority" printed on them.

Hello fellow travelers!

We had to select a check in time for boarding when I filled out the travel documents. They put us on a 1:00 boarding time. I'm a little confused - who is "they?" Here's where my confusion comes in.... If I'm platinum don't we get early boarding access? If so, does the 1:00 time not matter?

Check in time is different than embarkation time.

After you enter the port building, you'll be directed to the VIP lounge to check in. Then you will wait for embarkation. Diamond and Platinum do indeed embark before Suites and FTTF, then general boarding begins.

Enjoy the Platinum perks. Personally, I love the free laundry.