Non-Ship Excursion Resorts

MEGADAN

West Bay is our plan for Roatan so we are looking to do a day pas on our own. I know it’s going to be crowded and that’s ok. Looking for recommendations for non ship excursion resorts on West Bay that offer day passes.

West Bay is our plan for Roatan so we are looking to do a day pas on our own. I know it’s going to be crowded and that’s ok. Looking for recommendations for non ship excursion resorts on West Bay that offer day passes.

It would be easier if you stated which resorts on West Bay the ship went to? I thought everywhere except Tabyana could be done independently?

If I understand this correctly you want a day pass on West Bay Beach that is not offered by the cruise ship as an excursion.

The excursion that comes to mind first is Tabyana, it is a small strip of West Bay Beach that is only offered as a day trip to cruise ship passengers. There are several other excursions that offer beach time on West Bay. If you add the independent tours to that... I doubt you're going to find a place on West Bay Beach that doesn't have a few cruise ship passengers.

My current preference for a day pass on West Bay Beach is Paradise Beach Club, they have a decent amount of oceanfront to spread out on, they are a hop, skip and a jump to the boat free reef snorkeling, and if things get really busy on the beach they have a pool away from the beach. I also believe they offer a day pass with transport included.

I contacted Paradise Beach and they do offer transportation. Might be a good choice. Thanks

If I understand this correctly you want a day pass on West Bay Beach that is not offered by the cruise ship as an excursion.

The excursion that comes to mind first is Tabyana, it is a small strip of West Bay Beach that is only offered as a day trip to cruise ship passengers. There are several other excursions that offer beach time on West Bay. If you add the independent tours to that... I doubt you're going to find a place on West Bay Beach that doesn't have a few cruise ship passengers.

My current preference for a day pass on West Bay Beach is Paradise Beach Club, they have a decent amount of oceanfront to spread out on, they are a hop, skip and a jump to the boat free reef snorkeling, and if things get really busy on the beach they have a pool away from the beach. I also believe they offer a day pass with transport included.