How does Carnival handle its photos?

We have used the digital option. Yes the facial recognition is not perfect. We did get a few wrong pics. However, I much prefer it over searching the walls for photos. We have spent hours, literally, looking for photos and not found them on the wall. 

More curious if anyone has heard if Carnival will be upgrading Miracle to digital when it goes to dry dock in March 2020. Has anyone heard?

On 6/13/2018 at 10:47 AM, Schoifmom said:

Pixels Photo Gallery

With just a click, guests can order digital copies that will be downloaded to their device, order print copies which will be delivered to their stateroom or delete photos they do not wish to purchase.

On the Horizon, we ordered one photo right at the Photo Gallery and had to go back the following day to pick it up.

On 8/24/2019 at 7:15 AM, RWolver672 said:

On the Horizon, we ordered one photo right at the Photo Gallery and had to go back the following day to pick it up.

OK???  I refuse to defend a post from more than a year ago that was pasted directly from the Carnival website.

We did a review of the Pixels package if you would like to take a look.  We are up in the air on if we would purchase the package again.   I still think they should give you an option of purchasing all your digital photos for $150 at the end of your cruise.  Seems to me they would make more money that way.