Police-Fire-Emt's 9-1-1 Cruise

TinaB

We are going on NCL, we like the casualness of it. Mmm, Caribbean... Hubby didn't want to sit on a plane all that way again, or we would have done the same cruise this time! I think we left Kelowna at 6am, and got into Miami around 9 at night. Man, it was a long day!

Elaine

Hi, yes it is a brutally long flight down to Miami, we just did it in January with our 4 kids (including 10 month old baby girl) , 82 year old grand parents and my parents and I wouldn't advise doing that EVER again....giggle..... that was a very long stressful day. At least if it is just my hubby and I, we do not have to worry about anybody else other than ourselves, that will be a welcome relief. We can actually eat and possibly even read a book on the plane, what a novel idea!! We thought about the mexican riviera and it was our 2nd choice, but I actually found that cruise to be quite pricey.......am I wrong there?? I'll have to check those prices again, we did get a decent price on the caribbean cruise, so I hope we enjoy it.

We'll probably fly out of Victoriat his time instead of the pain of catching the ferry to Vancouver, it would be much easier for us.

Leah (aka browniegirl)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived