Celebrity Reflection -- Continental Deck (Deck 6) Obstructed View Cabins

Cruisin Broad

In looking at the Celebrity Reflection deck plans and the February 2019 sailings, the only cabins available for three are on deck 6 for the cruise we'd like to reserve. The cabins are listed as being "obstructed view" but I was told by a Celebrity rep that they're not "really obstructed view" when in the cabin, but only partially obstructed when on the balcony and standing in a certain location. Can anyone confirm this to be true. I don't recall the exact cabin number, but somewhere in the 628? range. Thanks much.

We are sailing in January 2019 in 6288 and those cabins are over a restaurant. The restaurant has a blue roof which extends out. The obstruction is down to the water as you will just see the blue ceiling/floor. The horizon is not obstructed from the pictures that I have seen. The lifeboats do not block your view as they are more toward mid ship area and not aft where the 628 cabins are located.

We are sailing in January 2019 in 6288 and those cabins are over a restaurant. The restaurant has a blue roof which extends out. The obstruction is down to the water as you will just see the blue ceiling/floor. The horizon is not obstructed from the pictures that I have seen. The lifeboats do not block your view as they are more toward mid ship area and not aft where the 628 cabins are located.

We love those aft cabins on deck 6....we purposely pick one of these whenever we can. These cabins actually have a larger balcony as well on top of feeling even bigger with the awning being flush with the balcony flooring. The obstruction is virtually nothing as far as we are concerned. Plus, there is no noise from other passengers walking by your cabin as you are down at the end of a hallway. And another plus, there is no noise from being next to a lifeboat / tender boat when they are launched.

Thanks for confirming Cruise Raider. Our travel agent picked it out for us as there is less obstruction and noise and we do like to be pretty far aft to be away from noise of elevators and such. Sounds like this will be a great room for us although I'm sure my husband might complain of the walk back and forth. I'll just have to make sure we don't forget anything in our room when we leave every day...lol.