Sterling Steakhouse on Sapphire?

pudy68

I was just looking through my cruise booklet I just got last month, and noticed that the Sapphire doesn't show a Sterling option. Is this tstill he case? My DH will be sorely disappointed!

I know someone had mentioned that there was a dinner room change related to the Sterling name, but I don't remember the final status of the steakhouse.

Thanks!

We went to the Sterling Steakhouse on the Sapphire Princess just a week ago for a fabulous dinner. It really was excellent. The Horizon Court has another section on the other side of the elevator lobby towards the aft of the ship (which on the CB is the Cafe Caribe) which is used during the day for breakfast and lunch seating. At night, they dress up the tables with tablecloths, flowers, silverware, etc. and turn it into the Sterling Steakhouse. The $15/pp extra charge was well worth it. Be sure to make your reservation(s) early because it fills up fast.

Hi Pam -- welcome home! I read your review on another thread. Glad you had a great time! Off topic now, but tell me how the Princess transfers worked for you, starting at the airport and ending at the pier. We've booked the same Marriott package you used. Thanks!

And thanks to both posters for answering my "sterling" question! :D

Archived