Internet Cafes On St. Thomas And St. Maarten

RASHOPPER2

Good question! I will keep watching for some replies. BTW, I'll be on the same itinerary in April on her, so I'll keep a close watch out for your review and maybe some photos??????? ;)

Happy Cruising! (I'm jealous!!!!!!)

At St Thomas come out of the gap in the fence and walk toward the main road. Go by sunglasses hut on your left and then in front of you is a row of shops leading right up to the main road. The first shop you come to on the corner is a little cafe which offers 15 mins for $2, and it's broadband.

A went in to a couple of other places but they didn't have any connection that day (!) and were more expensive.

Happy surfing

Hannah

The one on St Maarten at the pier is located I believe above Diamonds International. When we were there last year it was new.. For about $10 you can get a 30-min phone card to the U.S. We did not use the internet there but on the ship although I recall that the price was comparable.. it's not free but probably less than the ship. We are Platinum on Princess and don't pay for Internet so I use the ship's.. that is one of "the" best Past Pax perks afloat IMHO only!

Downtown in St. Thomas there is a WONDERFUL internet cafe attached to a coffee shop that has the best coffee on the island. I believe the name was Bits & Bytes or something like that....if you wander the corridors downtown you will run into it. Rates were reasonable, equipment fast, and nice setting. Being a west coast coffee snob...after 3 days of cruise ship coffee it is a welcome site!

Archived