Dinner Music

In the past, DW and I used to enjoy romantic dinner music in the MDR by groups such as the Rosario Strings. Unfortunately, we have not seen any live dinner music in several years. Is this yet another aspect of cruising that has disappeared?

In the past, DW and I used to enjoy romantic dinner music in the MDR by groups such as the Rosario Strings. Unfortunately, we have not seen any live dinner music in several years. Is this yet another aspect of cruising that has disappeared?

I've not seen Rosario strings on any RC ship for over 5 years.

People have made the decision to no longer Dine. They are there to eat. As fast as possible and then get out. The tradition of dining has all but disappeared, so RCI simple stopped one element that was once enjoyed

People have made the decision to no longer Dine. They are there to eat. As fast as possible and then get out. The tradition of dining has all but disappeared, so RCI simple stopped one element that was once enjoyed

The food quality and service has changed dramatically. Dinner used to be an event on it's own but is no longer. We miss the fine dining experience and lovely music during dinner.