Down Under CC'ers

sail7seas

Sail,

There a few Aussies on our roll calls for the Nordam for Nov 8 and Nov 22. Also there are some on the Westerdam roll calls for March 31 and Apr 14 sailing around Japan. So they are still on the boards.

Gary

Nice to know we still have Ausssies coming to the forum. Lucky those of you sailing Noordam She is beautiful, very special ship. :)

Edited by sail7seas

We used to have a number of Aussies post here b ut I haven't no ticed any lately.

Hi Aussies if you are 'lurking. :)

Where else can i go to read about what people think of other people wearing jeans in the MDR.;p

Where else can i go to read about what people think of other people wearing jeans in the MDR.;p

VERY little of that these days. :)

Doesn't seem many care anymore.

Recently returned from the WC and am booked on the 2020 WC on the Amsterdam so I’m spending more time on my roll calls - plus having a mother in the final stages of Alzheimer’s tends to focus my attention away from spending too much time on here.

Recently returned from the WC and am booked on the 2020 WC on the Amsterdam so I’m spending more time on my roll calls - plus having a mother in the final stages of Alzheimer’s tends to focus my attention away from spending too much time on here.

Bev, sorry to hear about your mother. But, lucky you on the World Cruise!

Hello Skyfire747! I'm going with you on Noordam April 21, 2019 from Sydney to Honolulu. I haven't even looked for a roll call yet but will check if there is one. I discovered that this cruise is the same price (solo traveler) as the airlines wanted for a one way business class ticket from Sydney to San Francisco so I opted for the cruise. Way better trip in my book!! See you in Sydney :)

~Nancy

Hey sail7seas,

Another aussie here, sailing on the the Noordam from Hawaii to sydney in October 18.

Been on Noordam once before and enjoyed her ambience very much. HAL do it so well and we are looking forward to trying some of their later ships like Koningsdam or new Statandam.

Hope we get to Kona, it would be a sight never to be forgotton.

Not an Aussie, but I sure miss you Sail!!

Kevin YOU have been very Missed

Welcome Back :) Hope all is great with you I lost my Yahoo mail account and all of my saved e mail addresses with it.

Hey sail7seas,

Another aussie here, sailing on the the Noordam from Hawaii to sydney in October 18.

Been on Noordam once before and enjoyed her ambience very much. HAL do it so well and we are looking forward to trying some of their later ships like Koningsdam or new Statandam.

Hope we get to Kona, it would be a sight never to be forgotton.

Hey Hi, Hello.

Sounds like you have a fantastic cruise to look forward to. :)