Lost our connecting rooms on Harmony

Given your info and that they say there are connecting rooms available but it does not have a sleeper sofa I asked if we can be put into these rooms and just have our little one on the couch. They said no as it exceeds the occupancy for that specific room. Anyone think there is a person who can actually override this given our situation or is useless to continue to try?

Opening the balcony divider really is the next best thing to having a connecting door in the cabin. It's really very convenient.

I would leave things as they are.

Given your info and that they say there are connecting rooms available but it does not have a sleeper sofa I asked if we can be put into these rooms and just have our little one on the couch. They said no as it exceeds the occupancy for that specific room. Anyone think there is a person who can actually override this given our situation or is useless to continue to try?

You most likely can’t override it prior to boarding. Onboard the ship is a different story. I’ve had cabin stewards remake my toddler’s blanket “nest” on our cabin floor because she was too small for the Pullman bed and grandpa too big. The steward simply said my son at home is a few months older than her, he would sleep like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk