Harmony of the Seas Couples Massage question...

kmcl

Hello - We've been on several cruises but never partake in any of the spa services. I'm trying to convince my husband to do a couples massage but am confused by the pricing. A single 50 min swedish massage is $90 but a 50 min couples massage is $269....that is 3x the cost for a single. Does that sound right?

I definitely will not get him to "try" it for that much. I am looking at pre-cruise pricing as we depart on July 7.

Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I'm not sure about the price on the ship (I've never used any of the spa services either), but my favorite massage place at home charges more (usually about $50 more) for a couples massage than for two single massages because the room is special and they have less couples rooms than regular rooms.

Gotta compare apples to apples...

I show a couples swedish massage - 50 minutes at $159.

Here is a tip - and how I got my husband to book a massage on the cruise - something I never thought I would be able to do...

Sometimes, around the ship, they will set up and give free 5 minute massages. I conveniently "forgot" something and had to run back to the cabin and told my husband to grab the free massage while I ran back. We booked right after that. He loved it.