British Airways restricted business class

swansong

Just to update. Regent contacted BA and left it at that. However I checked availability almost every day and a couple of days ago two seats were available to choose. The same day Regent emailed me to say BA had been in touch and there were two seats available. I thanked them for following the issue up. Their advice was, however, to check in online as soon as the check in opens...

On another topic, when you air deviate do you still get transportation provided between airport and ship / hotel and vice versa?

It depends on your arrival/departure. If you deviate to fly in say 2 days early, then you’re on your own getting to your hotel, and to the ship on departure day. Exception is if you booked Concierge or above and have an included pre-night Regent hotel, then you will be transported from hotel to ship only. If your deviation is arriving when other Regent pax arrive, you MAY get included transfers. Check with your TA. Same with disembarkation, you’re on your own if you deviate on your own and stay a few days without using Regent land add-ons. I may be missing something, but that’s been our experience so far.