Royal Caribbean New Smart Phone App

Has anyone checked in using the new smart phone app and how long before your cruise were you able to use it? I want to use it for my Symphony of the Seas cruise.

Edited by Yvdaf

It is currently showing up to the cruise ending Sep 2nd. However when I looked at that cruise there was no events/entertainment showing

I see events on the iOS version, including a Honeymooner's get together on day two. Of course the app also lists a maiden voyage farewell party, so who knows if any of the info is legit.

Also it doesn't work if you are getting on in Rome. It's a known issue that they do not seem to be able to or willing to fix.

I can pull up the cruise leaving Barcelona 7/22 and 7/29 and get the entertainment etc but not check in.

I've downloaded it and logged into my account and while I can see some things like restaurants, bars, activities, etc. it doesn't seem overly useful. We are less than 60 days out, can I expect to see more functionality as our sail date gets closer or do we actually need to be on board to take full advantage of what the app offers?

it doesn't seem overly useful. We are less than 60 days out, can I expect to see more functionality as our sail date gets closer or do we actually need to be on board to take full advantage of what the app offers?

Right, what you see is about what you'll get on board. There are some gimmick features, like xray, which only work on board (and I think Symphony only).

Does anyone know if you will be able to see dining or show reservations I’ve confirmed prior to traveling, in the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were on Allure earlier this year the app had our show reservations in there. We even had the diamond lounge concierge change a reservation and the app updated a few minutes later with the new reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums