Roatan Excursions

luckygurl1227

What tour are you considering? I highly recommend Rony's Tours.) ronystours.com We have used him many times. He has great tours - very affordable. If you book with an excursion booking site - they will bid your tour out to local guides. I'd rather book directly with Rony and know exactly what I'm getting. He can customize your whole day - you do exactly what you want at your own pace. Depending on what you'd like to do - I can make some very specific recommendations and places to go. We have been to Roatan many times and just returned from 8 days there at an all inclusive.

Not to impose - just a suggestion. If you have 7 kids traveling with you. Take some large bags of candy, lollipops, tootsie rolls, etc(Sam's Club). Have Rony drive through his neighborhood in Coxen Hole. It is very close the ship. Your kids could hand out the candy and bring smiles to some neighborhood children and also have the opportunity to appreciate the way they live in the US.

What tour are you considering? I highly recommend Rony's Tours.) ronystours.com We have used him many times. He has great tours - very affordable. If you book with an excursion booking site - they will bid your tour out to local guides. I'd rather book directly with Rony and know exactly what I'm getting. He can customize your whole day - you do exactly what you want at your own pace. Depending on what you'd like to do - I can make some very specific recommendations and places to go. We have been to Roatan many times and just returned from 8 days there at an all inclusive.

Not to impose - just a suggestion. If you have 7 kids traveling with you. Take some large bags of candy, lollipops, tootsie rolls, etc(Sam's Club). Have Rony drive through his neighborhood in Coxen Hole. It is very close the ship. Your kids could hand out the candy and bring smiles to some neighborhood children and also have the opportunity to appreciate the way they live in the US.

Unfortunately Rony doesn’t do all the tours himself.

You may have been lucky to have had him personally every time but it would be wrong to suggest that everyone will get a tour with him. Like all tour operators he has drivers that work for him and it is chance whether you get a good tour guide or not if you book through him.

In my experience all tour companies on Roatan have quoted me the same rate for a driver for the day for many years - the differences come in charges for add-ons.

• 2 weeks later...
we've used https://roatancruiseexcursions.com , is that the same one? We did the Wild On wildlife tour and it was super kid friendly

I would say its not because the one I saw includes a boat taking us out to snorkel with the kids in shallow water. I'm not sure to what area though. I will definitely look at the link you have posted, thank you so much! The prices are lower and that's always a good thing.

What tour are you considering? I highly recommend Rony's Tours.) ronystours.com

I have been seeing his name pop up more and more. I will take a look and see if he's still open. Thank you so much for the info. Great idea about what we can bring for the children!