SUN to Key West conflicting arrival time (July9'18)

ahhhhhh!

I'm getting conflicting info. In my NCL vacation summary for my cruise to Cuba on the Sun leaving July 9, it lists us arriving in Key West at 3:30 a.m. However, I have a friend who just recently took this cruise and she said it was 3:30 p.m! I called NCL to get confirmation and was told it was indeed 3:30 AM. Then, I looked on Key West calendar of cruise ships and it indicates 3:30 PM.

I would think NCL will have lots of ticked off people if it is actually 3:30 p.m. when everyone is expecting it to be a.m.

I have no idea how to get accurate information. Anyone have suggestions? Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks all!

0n that cruise also and was equally confused...I decided to just wait and see.

So I finally contacted the person I booked the cruise with (NCL rep) and he spent over an hour trying to clarify. We actually get into port in the afternoon. The correct time is 3:30 p.m. I'm really upset because I had booked excursions (not with NCL)all day and now have to cancel them all. Not pleased with NCL.

You are NOT going to arrive at 3:30 a.m. A little common sense will tell you that.

Exactly. Which is why I called NCL asking for confirmation of the time which is when they confirmed it as a.m.

As to the other smart-ass comments, way to create a supportive community! So glad you could add positive contributions and constructive comments. :*

Exactly. Which is why I called NCL asking for confirmation of the time which is when they confirmed it as a.m.

As to the other smart-ass comments, way to create a supportive community! So glad you could add positive contributions and constructive comments. :*

I am buying you a drink! :cool:;)