Re:Pursuit Visit July 31st. New to Azamara and want to check my eligibility!

CC71

Hello, I’m new to the Azamara board so please be kind:)

We are seriously considering an Alaskan cruise in 2019 with Azamara, however I have done a few Celebrity cruises and so have a Le Club Voyage membership number. I was able to register for the upcoming Pursuit tour on the 31st of July and had the tickets and email confirmation immediately. However I wanted to check that my husband and I are eligible to join the tour as I don’t want to incur the expense of a hotel and parking not to mention the long journey to Southampton to discover that we are not able to. I would be really grateful if anyone knows how I could go about contacting someone from Azamara who might be able to help?

Many thanks

Hello, I’m new to the Azamara board so please be kind[emoji4]

We are seriously considering an Alaskan cruise in 2019 with Azamara, however I have done a few Celebrity cruises and so have a Le Club Voyage membership number. I was able to register for the upcoming Pursuit tour on the 31st of July and had the tickets and email confirmation immediately. However I wanted to check that my husband and I are eligible to join the tour as I don’t want to incur the expense of a hotel and parking not to mention the long journey to Southampton to discover that we are not able to. I would be really grateful if anyone knows how I could go about contacting someone from Azamara who might be able to help?

Many thanks

This is something I think only Azamara can answer and maybe Bonnie could help with this. However if you have a LCV membership number I would have thought you would be welcomed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is something I think only Azamara can answer and maybe Bonnie could help with this. However if you have a LCV membership number I would have thought you would be welcomed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you, I am hoping that Bonnie might be able to help.

Hi CC71 and welcome!

I’m sure with tickets you’ll be welcome to the tour of the Azamara Pursuit. But if you want to double check, feel free to write to our Managing Director Richard Twynam. His email is rtwynam@azamara.com. He or someone from our U.K. office will respond. Please be a bit patient...I believe he’s on the road this week.