What does the MEALTIME RESTAURANT DRINK PACKAGE A on Seaside Consist of?

asctony

This will be our first time on Seaside. What does the MEALTIME RESTAURANT DRINK PACKAGE A

consist of?

Is it only their (MSC) selected Red or White wine or may you get a Pink Ziegfeld? Does this include cappuccino, too?

Thank you!

Here is what it says on their website:

"Unlimited wine by the glass (our selection of white, red and rosé wine), mineral water, draught beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner in the main onboard restaurants and the self-service buffet. Not valid in speciality restaurants."

No cappuccino (though they serve regular coffee in the MDRs, IINM, and is available in the buffet 24/7, as I'm sure you know).

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

This will be our first time on Seaside. What does the MEALTIME RESTAURANT DRINK PACKAGE A consist of? Is it only their (MSC) selected Red or White wine or may you get a Pink Ziegfeld?

A what? Anyway, only La Zolla wines are included. If you are a serious wine drinker, you will not be happy with them. If you want to BUY a cappucino in the MDR the waiter will go to the closest bar and bring you one from there. Probably it would be a friendly gesture not to send the waiter around the ship while he is most busy to serve the dishes.

... only La Zolla wines are included.

I don't think La Zolla is the house wine on US sailings, P. (Looking forward to finding out for myself next January if no-one confirms/denies this, beforehand).

If you want to BUY a cappucino in the MDR the waiter will go to the closest bar and bring you one from there. Probably it would be a friendly gesture not to send the waiter around the ship while he is most busy to serve the dishes.

Well, thank you for your suggestion.

Who should I order a drink (wine, beer or mixed drink) from?

Doesn't the MDR waiter go to the closest ba and bring you one from there?

The "normal" MDR drinks like softdrinks, water, beer and wine you order from the waiter. I don´t think the waiter will go to a bar to get a mixed drink for you and I never saw somebody having one in the MDR, but this I don´t know. I also don´t know for sure if the waiter will go to get a coffee for you in the evening, but I have seen Italians drinking Espressi after dinner :)

Beamafar, for years now I have seen La Zolla as house wine on every MSC ship in every region. I have given up hope but maybe the US is the exception ;)

The "normal" MDR drinks like softdrinks, water, beer and wine you order from the waiter. I don´t think the waiter will go to a bar to get a mixed drink for you and I never saw somebody having one in the MDR, but this I don´t know. I also don´t know for sure if the waiter will go to get a coffee for you in the evening, but I have seen Italians drinking Espressi after dinner :);)

Are you implying that if I have a Classic or Premium Beverage Drink Package I can't or should not order a mixed drink in the MDR? You have never seen somebody having a mixed drink in the MDR?

What cruise lines do you cruise?

Sorry, maybe I am just from another culture, you can choose if Asian or European, have both :)

And yes, for me it sounds quite strange to order a cocktail at dinner. I really cannot remember that I have seen anything else than water, wine, beer or Pepsi on a dinner table on a cruise. I am trying hard to remember if this was different at Celebrity, but no, I cannot remember seeing anything else.

Ah, OK, Grappa and Limoncello also on the tables of the Italians.

But all this does not mean that the waiter will not go to a bar to bring to you what you want. But nothing except wine and beer by the glass, water and softdrinks will be included in your MEALTIME RESTAURANT DRINK PACKAGE of cause.