Epic Haven 2 Bedroom suite location question.

Turns out we are in 17016 (vs 14). So which cruise are you on? We will be there for the 20 day Caribbean in Jan 23, 19’ :)

We are on the Sep 8, 19' sailing from Barcelona. First Mediterranean sailing. Though planning this trip is a bit more daunting for us from the air to the excursions.

We are on the Sep 8, 19' sailing from Barcelona. First Mediterranean sailing. Though planning this trip is a bit more daunting for us from the air to the excursions.

I can imagine! I’ve avoided the overseas cruises for that reason in part - being in Atlanta, we are so close to so many domestic ports

OMG... too funny... I thought I was the only one that does this. The first time I heard the sound, I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. Kind of like trying to find a cricket in your house in the middle of the night in your jammies while crawling around on the floor,:D

LOL !! Too funny indeed. For 3 days I complained to Adrian that there was a terrible noise in my room. He finally told me to remove the hangers :')