Upgrade on the Triumph- Lido Deck

rr454

We just did the "Kelly Method" and I think we have found our cabins, got a 3 deck upgrade, which is great. It looks like we are on the Lido deck, has anyone stayed on this deck? IF so how was it?

I thought the Kelly MEthod was dead. Can you tell me how you did that??

The lido deck is where all the action is. You can fall outta bed and into the pools with just qa short walk. Lucky you. Congrats.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

• 3 months later...
We just did the "Kelly Method" and I think we have found our cabins, got a 3 deck upgrade, which is great. It looks like we are on the Lido deck, has anyone stayed on this deck? IF so how was it?

I just got off the Triumph last Saturday (8/14). This was my second time on Lido and absolutely love being there. It is so easy to walk down the hallway fisrt thing in the am to grab coffe, pastry and fruit to bring back to the cabin and sit on the balcony and watch the world go by. You also have the main pool, Lido pool aft, entertainment and all the dining options that South Beach Club has to offer.

Will be on triumph SEPT 18TH. bOOKED BALCONY gty AND GOT LIDO DECK 9230 , friends next door 9234. Now that Carnival has changed policy on assigning gty cabins it's much easier to go to Carnival web click on my reservation, go to modify booking scroll down to bottom of page and there it is Deck and cabin #. That's what worked for me. Couldn't be happier!

Archived