Royal Caribbean Fights Back!

LauraS

Most of the people I have spoke to in Ct - think this whole thing is a bunch of hooey! ( for lack of a better word).

Questions -like - How is JHS supporting herself these days since she decided not to teach school this year.

Or - What was the relationship like between her in-laws and her or Bree and her BEFORE this??

Where did she get the money to hire Henry Lee in the first place?

IS she getting paid to appear on all the talking head shows??

Does anyone have definitve proof that Absinthe was consumed - or is this another heresay piece of trivia.

Personally I don't think she had anything to do with his demise IF he is indeed dead - But to make the demands she did - like Hey RCI cancel the cruise - refund everyone their fare and fly them home and keep the ship in Turkey AFTERALL your insurance will pay for that - WHO told her to say that??

She sure doesn't look like a grieving widow to me

I think the whole family has issues. His family is not talking to her. They cut of communications with the cruiseline the next day and then complain that they are not getting information. They just can not believe, like other people know that George was not the goody goody they think he is. Murder why do they think that. When asked they can not come up with anything.

Cover up right.

They said they could not go to the ship with Henry Lee because it would be to painful.

Someone 25 or older must be in the cabin, however you can switch cabins when you get on board. So when they where booked an adult would have been in each cabin. But then the adults may have stayed in one cabin and put the young adults in another cabin. The adult is still responsible.

FYI Correction on that age requirement. Its changed to someone 21 or older.

Deborah Norville was on. Seems that 'someone' has sold Inside Edition the entire 3 hour wedding video. The family is not happy. She was analyzing some parts of it to see if there were any suspicious looking clues, but really, they just looked like a beautiful, happy couple. It was interesting to me that their first dance was to Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic". Kind of prophetic. One thing she said that I didn't realize although you may have discussed it here and I just missed it is that the turkish officials never interviewed Clete Hyman. I wonder why?

watching INSIDE EDITION when they ran their ad for tonite with Smith's wedding videos.........

Then watched Nancy Grace and -0- on Smith just Yates getting her Ex-husband to come up with $20K to get her out of jail into a mental hospital that she is able to walk out of at any time a free woman. A 5 time murderer & a judge lets her out on $200K which is $20K paid to a bailbondsman, one happy guy since he keeps it.

The Today show is going to have "exclusive" wedding pictures/video on this morning' date=' for those of you who might be interested![/quote']

There have been afew posts here and on the other two posts about the woman who was raped that people are defending the cruiseline. Well I say what is wrong with that. Is the cruiseline perfect no. But if someone does not like what the media or another posters says about the cruise then they are free to express their opinion. The rest of us are then free to express our opinions with being rude. So if I say I do not think the cruiseline tried to cover up anything and I do not like the Smith's then that is my opinion, so you can agree with me or disagree. After all that is why we live in America isn't to be free to express ourselves. Freedom of speech.

Now with that said, the Today show had Deborah Norville from Inside Edition on this morning. They have the wedding video from the Smith's wedding. At the end of the interview you find out that someone sold the video to them. matt asked her if someone was just trying to make money from this. she said maybe they where just trying to show that the couple was happy together. Well if they want to show that why not just give them the tape.

Jennifer Hagel Smith's family did not want the video shown. Why. We know they where they where not the happy couple the family is trying to show them as. Jennifer amitted George had on one night before stayed in another cabin. Deborah said they did not act like a honeymoon couple. She point out on the tape that after the I do's the couple walk down the aisle looking at at other people and not each other, she said some people could read something into that. Also the song they picked for their first dance. She also asked why they where partying with a younger crowd. The video is 3 hours long and we be show today and tomorrow on Inside Edition.

Question to married couples who have had a video made for their wedding who would have gotten a copy and do you think George and Jennifer acted like the perfect honeymoon couple. Another think Deborah said was about the cop next door. She said he was not questioned by Turkish police but I remember reading somewhere, can not remember where but when he he got back on the ship in Turkey, he was pulled aside by security and asked to talk to investigators. Any one else see this.

I think the more I hear about what was going on with George being upset his wife was not in the room and they could not find her after they went looking for her I think it was an accident. He was upset, drunk and if he went out to the balcony and sat on the railing he could have fallen. Will we ever know, maybe not but I hope that someone does not get falsely accused of anything just to make the family happy.

She also asked why they where partying with a younger crowd.

Just a thought about this. I have a daughter in her mid 30s, and when she was Jennifer and George's age she would have partied with people younger than she was. In fact, she still has many friends 10 years younger than she is.

My question wouldn't be the ages of the boys, but why they were partying with a group of young single guys and not other young couples or maybe a mixture of both.

Just a thought about this. I have a daughter in her mid 30s, and when she was Jennifer and George's age she would have partied with people younger than she was. In fact, she still has many friends 10 years younger than she is.

My question wouldn't be the ages of the boys, but why they were partying with a group of young single guys and not other young couples or maybe a mixture of both.

Good point. May explain why she was so upset with him... enought to drink too much and flirt with other guys. Could it be she was jealous because he was still in "bachelor party" mode hanging out with the guys?

RCI, as I recall, the statement was that they had not slept in the same cabin on some nights...but it was unclear to me who slept where. I don't think she said DH slept elsewhere, but it was a general term which could be read either way. Soo perhaps DW slept elsewhere, rather than DH??

But my memory ain't what it used to be. :cool:

but on Oprah, she stated that the night he went ,missing he was sleeping at Paul's. I thought Paul & Galina were the honeymooners that befriended them but had other plans for that night. And they have never showed up on any show. So why would honeymooners have a guy with them unless George & Jen are SWINGERS?

Jennifer said in her statement to the ships officers was that George had slept elsewhere once before during the cruise.

There have been afew posts here and on the other two posts about the woman who was raped that people are defending the cruiseline. Well I say what is wrong with that. Is the cruiseline perfect no. But if someone does not like what the media or another posters says about the cruise then they are free to express their opinion. The rest of us are then free to express our opinions with being rude. So if I say I do not think the cruiseline tried to cover up anything and I do not like the Smith's then that is my opinion, so you can agree with me or disagree. After all that is why we live in America isn't to be free to express ourselves. Freedom of speech.

Now with that said, the Today show had Deborah Norville from Inside Edition on this morning. They have the wedding video from the Smith's wedding. At the end of the interview you find out that someone sold the video to them. matt asked her if someone was just trying to make money from this. she said maybe they where just trying to show that the couple was happy together. Well if they want to show that why not just give them the tape.

Jennifer Hagel Smith's family did not want the video shown. Why. We know they where they where not the happy couple the family is trying to show them as. Jennifer amitted George had on one night before stayed in another cabin. Deborah said they did not act like a honeymoon couple. She point out on the tape that after the I do's the couple walk down the aisle looking at at other people and not each other, she said some people could read something into that. Also the song they picked for their first dance. She also asked why they where partying with a younger crowd. The video is 3 hours long and we be show today and tomorrow on Inside Edition.

Question to married couples who have had a video made for their wedding who would have gotten a copy and do you think George and Jennifer acted like the perfect honeymoon couple. Another think Deborah said was about the cop next door. She said he was not questioned by Turkish police but I remember reading somewhere, can not remember where but when he he got back on the ship in Turkey, he was pulled aside by security and asked to talk to investigators. Any one else see this.

I think the more I hear about what was going on with George being upset his wife was not in the room and they could not find her after they went looking for her I think it was an accident. He was upset, drunk and if he went out to the balcony and sat on the railing he could have fallen. Will we ever know, maybe not but I hope that someone does not get falsely accused of anything just to make the family happy.

I believe this is where you read that he spoke with investigators. :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8713117/

We have Dateline: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9356611/page/3

Then Barky's Scarborough show........... he posted

Then the hometown newspaper: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1451715/posts

And of course Clete's hometown: http://www.redlandsrotary.org/Spoke/09-12-02.pdf#search='Clete%20Hyman'

I believe this is where you read that he spoke with investigators. :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8713117/

Mike Paul begins crisis work for Jennifer Hagel-Smith tomorrow, nearly seven months following the disappearance of her husband, George.

The link takes you to a PR info. site you have to pay to join so forget about me doing that, LOL. The tomorrow mentioned is January 31, 2006.

Verrrrrrrryyyyy Interestinggggggggggggggggg

Again, I question why Clete did not look out on the balconey when he heard the thud. He mentioned here that he thought someone might have gone over, but then dismissed it.

Hyman: The first thought in my mind was somebody fell on the balcony because it was the last place I had heard anyone. However, I quickly dismissed that because the noise was just too loud. There was actually a reverberation to the noise. And somebody just falling you know off their feet to something on a balcony would not cause that much noise.

It's not like a you hear someone falling overboard everyday and can identify the sound.

Just a point that I can't seem to get over.

Have a good one!

who also states that he was a neighbor of the Smiths. If we have CLete to the right & Lawyers to the left, then where is Victor? Or is he the poud father of "The Russians" since I gave you plenty on him of his Russian decent & all the Police work with Russian citizens living in FLA. But Randy's last name Kozman isn't Vistor's. Unless he is son of wife's first marriage.

Get ahold of Greta with the info on Victor you got & tell her how you found it & if she can get him on to learn if he is daddy of "The Russians" or how he is a neighbor of George & Jen??? I was going to quote it, but thought about it being better from "The Horse's Mouth". Also who are Paul & Galina, the other honeymooners that they were such good friends with & heard George slept with the them a few times from Jen in interviews.

Lets get a GOOD SHOW COMPLIMENTS OF CRUISE CRITIC'S INVESTIGATORS............. also suggest a psychic to tell her George is still ALIVE! Then Geraldo will head to Greece, Italy, even Turkey looking for him.......

Just watched Inside Edition. The tape shows a happy couple on their wedding day.

JHS found it funny to say the word "poorer" and GS said her ring was from Wal-Mart.

Nothing else unusal about the part shown today.

I feel like this was put out to show JHS in her happy, loving relationship with GS. Where was that love and concern when she kicked him!

A statement read at the end tells of her love for her husband and how she'll never have a chance for the happy marriage she envisioned. Seems like damage control after her continual concern for herself on O.

Ya knows, if I heard a thud, the my first thought would not be "man over board", as I would expect a "splash"...unless in the middle of the night he could do the mental diagram of the layout of the ship to think that you would have to bounce off the canopy before you hit the water.

On the other hand, the theory that Clete might be the one armed murderer might not be that far off. :D

Just watched Inside Edition. The tape shows a happy couple on their wedding day.

JHS found it funny to say the word "poorer" and GS said her ring was from Wal-Mart.

Nothing else unusal about the part shown today.

I feel like this was put out to show JHS in her happy, loving relationship with GS. Where was that love and concern when she kicked him!

A statement read at the end tells of her love for her husband and how she'll never have a chance for the happy marriage she envisioned. Seems like damage control after her continual concern for herself on O.

As per my post above, Jennifer has hired, as of 1/31/06, the "Reputation Doctor" Mike Paul to put a more positive spin on her.

Ya knows, if I heard a thud, the my first thought would not be "man over board", as I would expect a "splash"...unless in the middle of the night he could do the mental diagram of the layout of the ship to think that you would have to bounce off the canopy before you hit the water.

On the other hand, the theory that Clete might be the one armed murderer might not be that far off. :D

If I had a neighbor who had parties in their cabin til 3 AM I might be tempted myself. :D

Archived