Specialty Restaurants

GMomKassie

We got three nights free in Specialty restaurants as a special NCL was running. Can anyone tell me which restaurant is not included, I.e., an additional charge PP, not totally free, in this offer. The NCL agent was confused and not totally sure

The information is on the NCL website (I can’t link it due to country restrictions). A google of NCL dining package should find it, or go to the NCL website and look for the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The information is certainly on the website. This is from the page:

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE BE HONOURED?

Speciality dining packages are honoured in the following speciality restaurants: steakhouses, Churrascarias, French, Teppanyaki, Los Lobos, Q Texas Smokehouse, Margaritaville at Sea and Italian restaurants. Guests who have purchased the package may also choose to dine in other select à la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based restaurants, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, and Ocean Blue restaurants, for the following per person upcharges:

Ocean Blue - $10 USD

Bayamo - $10 USD

Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway

Sushi -$7 USD

Raw Bar - $7 USD (Seafood Platter not included)

Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

We got three nights free in Specialty restaurants as a special NCL was running. Can anyone tell me which restaurant is not included, I.e., an additional charge PP, not totally free, in this offer. The NCL agent was confused and not totally sure

this depends on the ship you are sailing. For instance, the Breakaway the Seafood restaurant. All Cagney's, Le Bistro, Modernos for the ships that have the restaurant, Los Lobos, if there if one, the Italian restaurant, and the Japanese steak house are included.

The information is certainly on the website. This is from the page:

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE BE HONOURED?

Speciality dining packages are honoured in the following speciality restaurants: steakhouses, Churrascarias, French, Teppanyaki, Los Lobos, Q Texas Smokehouse, Margaritaville at Sea and Italian restaurants. Guests who have purchased the package may also choose to dine in other select à la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based restaurants, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, and Ocean Blue restaurants, for the following per person upcharges:

Ocean Blue - $10 USD

Bayamo - $10 USD

Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway

Sushi -$7 USD

Raw Bar - $7 USD (Seafood Platter not included)

Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

Keith,you always have the complete answer. You are so helpful and objective. Thanks for the exact breakdown.