Mariner-sea pasa in your door or at the port?

Hi [emoji3]

I’m sailing in the Mariner and now I have to upload a pic for the check in. I was wondering if the sea pass will be given by the agents at the port or is it going to be at the stateroom.

Also, are they doing the check in with iPads or do we still need to make the line and wait for an available agent to do the check in process

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did not upload a photo for Mariner. They did it at check-in and I got my Sea pass at check in. What was super nice was that we were in a Junior Suite but our Boarding Pass stated Suite. We went in the Priority line, went quickly through Security, and had no one in line ahead of us for Priority Check in. After check in we were immediately able to board the ship before general boarding started.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got back from 3-day, July 6-9. I can confirm that there was not iPad check-in and key cards were given at check-in just as in the past. The photos I uploaded were accepted so no new photos were needed. Check-in was very quick and extremely easy.