Inside Bella

mvh

I am saying that you may as well sail Carnival etc if that is what you want! Why does everyone else have to be the same just because a few people refuse to adapt.

What are you talking about? Why would you knock Carnival when all the other lines offer anytime dining? I️ actually don’t mind assigned dining. I️ just feel If you have the option, then you have the choice to adapt. All the other lines would not have this option if it didn’t work. I’ll also be willing to bet at some point this will be a mute discussion, because MSC will be the ones to adapt. Again, isn’t their big push to be more Americanized?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have the option of anytime dining by booking the Aurea experience, while MSC have made changes there has to be a limit to how far they go or they will be just like the rest sailing out of the USA.

You have the option of anytime dining by booking the Aurea experience, while MSC have made changes there has to be a limit to how far they go or they will be just like the rest sailing out of the USA.

Seaside has already made some changes to please their customers. We shall see. Most people don’t think it’s worth the extra $1000 for my time dining and $100 message. Enough of this stupid debate. Have fun on your next cruise, as will I.

Hardly a stupid debate, you want everyone to do things your way, if you don't like the MSC way then the other lines may be more suitable.

I️ opted to take the high road and not get bent out of shape. I️ don’t want MSC to do anything. I️ said I was surprised the don’t offer it to everyone. Again, enjoy your next cruise.

I️ realize it is a great value. My only concern is having our dining bumped. I’m just a little surprised that MSC can’t offer anytime dining for all classes like every other mass market line.

The way I see it, MSC is offering a range of choices with appropriate price differences. It seems like Bella offers a superb opportunity to cruise a great itinerary at a really low cost. Presumably the cruise line recognizes that some people want a better experience, so they offer that option, just at a price. I think it's just the way you view it... MSC seems to offer you the right to pay for a little extra, and dining time is just one of those.

Seaside has already made some changes to please their customers. We shall see. Most people don’t think it’s worth the extra $1000 for my time dining and $100 message. Enough of this stupid debate. Have fun on your next cruise, as will I.

Is that supposed to say "massage"? My included massage cost 289 euro.

Is that supposed to say "massage"? My included massage cost 289 euro.

Oops, yep you are correct. My mistake. That would be a really expensive message.

Oops, yep you are correct. My mistake. That would be a really expensive message.

I know! So whether the increase is worth it is all subjective, but I did want to point out that it's not necessarily a "$100 massage"

I know! So whether the increase is worth it is all subjective, but I did want to point out that it's not necessarily a "$100 massage"
Have you tried the highly relaxing 1 hour foot massage for just 100 bahts (only $3) in Pattaya, Thailand?

If not, you don't know what you are missing.

Have you tried the highly relaxing 1 hour foot massage for just 100 bahts (only $3) in Pattaya, Thailand?

If not, you don't know what you are missing.

Thailand is, unfortunately, still on my to-visit list, but I love nothing more than paying a stranger to rub on me, so I'll add it to my list.

Thailand is, unfortunately, still on my to-visit list, but I love nothing more than paying a stranger to rub on me, so I'll add it to my list.
If you love strangers to "rub on you", then you must also try the 1 hour full body Traditional Thai massage for 150 bahts (only $4.50).

Thailand is the best value holiday destination, even after including the airfare

Edited by drsel

If you love strangers to "rub on you", then you must also try the 1 hour full body Traditional Thai massage for 150 bahts (only $4.50).

Thailand is the best value holiday destination, even after including the airfare

I would never leave the resort. I would have a morning, afternoon and evening massage with a couple thrown in between at those prices! That would be for everyday i was there.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

That's the spirit!

And yet their are folks foolish enough to pay $100 for a massage by Thai girls at the spa of a cruise which docks at Laem Chabang, Thailand!

Edited by drsel

Yes, that's definitely a to-do. I've only had traditional "Swedish" massages here in the states, and then the Bali massage on the ship. I've heard a Thai massage is really different, and you're actually usually clothed and the masseuse really manipulates your body in a different way to those other massages. I'm looking forward to it. One day....