Key West and cococay excursions showing to book

We are booked on Majesty sailing to Key west and Cozumel. One the website it's showing excursions for both Key West and Cococay for the same day. Is this a website issue or can you actually go to Cococay?

Thank you

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

We are booked on Majesty sailing to Key west and Cozumel. One the website it's showing excursions for both Key West and Cococay for the same day. Is this a website issue or can you actually go to Cococay?

Thank you

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Definiteltly a website issue related to last fall's ship redeployment. Our upcoming cruise on Enchantment, which was the route Majesty was taking shows the ports in the itinerary and the ones that Majesty is taking that date.

Website issue. We had one last year that had excursions available to a nearby island on a sea day. We booked one just to see and about a month before sailing it was cancelled and we were told it was a mistake. Apparently the ship originally had a stop scheduled but had to remove it and the website just never updated to get rid of the excursion offerings

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app