Thalassotherapy Pools and Hot Tubs - Are they working on any ships??

Just off the Splendor and the T pool was working fine. One day water temp medium, one day very warm but all in all was great. Jets were all working fine. We really enjoyed our spa cabin. They were checking water temps when we were there..

On our previous four cruises on The Magic and Breeze, I found the T-Pool to be just not quite hot enough...one could sit in it for as long as they wanted without over-heating. But this past Breeze cruise, like you and above, there were a couple days it was really hot..probably 101-102* (which I really like, but some were complaining...). I would do a couple cycles through all three saunas, heated loungers and T-Pool. It was all good

Got off Splendor on Saturday. T-pool was fine. The Thermal Suites, however, are useless in the morning. Between 8 and 10, they were never on or warm enough to us. (After 10 we're usually doing other things.) I raised a bit of a stink about it and got comped a little bit. If you're happy with the Thermal Suites for afternoon and evening use, it's worth it. But in the future we will not be booking Spa staterooms since to our mind it would take a couple visits a day, especially a morning visit, to make it worthwhile.