Movies

boom op

f0255cbedb9cc142f25ad9f9783e0801.jpg

They usually will send you an email like the screenshot I have included. I will be on the Caribbean Princess this Saturday. I got this last week

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, I will be looking for the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interesting. This will be my third time on a Princess ship in the last two years and I've never received this type of email. Did it come from Princess or your travel agent?

I'm also on the Caribbean sailing on Saturday. Can't wait!!

Yea, I just got mine today for my Caribbean Princess 7 day beginning July 28th. We have the same movies and Doug Funk as our comedian and Chris Watkins as our music guy/humorist. Kerry James is our destination expert also.

This is the first time I have gotten an email with exact entertainment information ahead of time. Kinda nice, even though the movies are a disappointment! Grin.

What I really got a kick out of is that the email was "supposedly" sent by the CD. In my email's case it just said "Your Cruise Director" with a blank outline of a person rather than a picture! I guess the CD on our cruise is a mystery!!

Pooh

Interesting. This will be my third time on a Princess ship in the last two years and I've never received this type of email. Did it come from Princess or your travel agent?

I'm also on the Caribbean sailing on Saturday. Can't wait!!

My last couple of cruises, I have received this type of email

Wow! We haven't gotten this sort of email on our last several cruises. We used to get it but haven't for quite some time. Hopefully this means they have returned to sending out informative email rather than just generic junk that tell you nothing at all.