Bringing Wine Onboard......Med Cruises

Do Mediterranean cruises still hold fast to two bottles of wine per cabin.......I had read someone brought more than that on a recent Symphony Cruise without a problem

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do Mediterranean cruises still hold fast to two bottles of wine per cabin.......I had read someone brought more than that on a recent Symphony Cruise without a problem

Same two bottle rule in the Med.

.......I had read someone brought more than that on a recent Symphony Cruise without a problem

That could be true of any ship anywhere. There's policy and then there's the reality of what happens on the ship.

I have been told that security is not strict about bringing back bottles of wine back from each port on a Mediterranean Cruise. Meaning you do not have to check them to be held till the end of the cruise. Anyone have any experience with this?

I have been told that security is not strict about bringing back bottles of wine back from each port on a Mediterranean Cruise. Meaning you do not have to check them to be held till the end of the cruise. Anyone have any experience with this?

They took our wine we brought on in Cadiz.